16 Famous Concert Pieces for Double Bass and Piano
Double Bass and Piano
- 16 popular pieces for double bass and piano
- Part of the Best Of Classics series
- Piano accompaniment available for download
- Ideal for use in both lessons or concerts
- Intermediate – Advanced level
This comprehensive volume contains well-known original works and transcriptions from the Baroque, Classical and Romantic periods by Bottesini, Capuzzi, Dragonetti, Eccles, Fauré, Koussevitzky, Lulier, Saint-Saëns, Simandl, Sperger and others.
All pieces are printed in standard orchestral tuning; but, piano accompaniments for playing in solo tuning are available for download. Best of Double Bass Classics can be used flexibly in lessons, as well as in studies. The repertoire is also suitable for concerts, auditions, examinations and competitions.
Suitable for intermediate to advanced level players.